Mindful Mama Offers Childbirth Education in Buffalo and the WNY Region
The ULTIMATE Holistic Birth Course
In this course, you’ll learn everything you need to know in order to birth your baby in peace and power. I’m going to give you my expert insight based on years of experience as a doula, educator, and mother of four. You’ll receive expert level knowledge to help you radically transform your birth experience. Check it out!!!
Free Webinar Series
In each FREE webinar, you’ll learn PRO TIPS for pregnancy, birth, and postpartum so that you can have a confident and powerful birth experience. I’ll go DEEP into topics with expert insight so you can have the best birth experience possible. You’ll be 110% prepared to move into birth in peace and power.
4 Big Moments in Birth – 12/30/20 7pm
In this webinar, participants will learn how to stay strong during challenging moments so they can have a confident physiologic birth. You’ll learn all about…
-4 BIG moments in birth that can be a turning point in labor progress
-How to choose the best options that will support your desire for a natural, physiologic birth
-My TOP strategies and meditations to help you move through these moments in calm confidence
5 Totally Do-Able Tips for a Healthy Pregnancy – 1/27/21 7pm
In this webinar, I’m going to give you 5 brilliant pro tips to have a healthy pregnancy so you can be prepared for birth and postpartum in the best way possible.
- Health and nutrition are some of the most important things you can focus on during pregnancy to support your birth and baby.
- I’m going to give you PRO TIPS to help you achieve super hero health that ANYONE can do. No fancy supplements or expensive recipes.
- You’ll be able to birth in confidence knowing that you have prepared your body and your baby with nutrition and wellness. You will leave this webinar with expert knowledge on how to have a healthy and well nourished pregnancy.
Choosing a Care Provider: My Top 10 Questions to Ask – 2/24/21 7pm
- Imagine how amazing it would feel to know that your doctor or midwife 100% supports your birth plan.
- In this webinar, I’m going to talk all about how to choose a care provider and offer you my TOP 10 questions you HAVE to ask so you can feel confident in pregnancy and birth.
- I’ll offer you some important questions to ask that will help you achieve the birth experience you desire. What do you really need to know? I’ll give you my insight so you can expertly choose the care provider that is right for you.
5 PRO Tips to Support a Long Pushing Stage of Labor – 3/31/21 7pm
- Did you know that it can be normal for first time parents to push for 1-2 hours or more?
- In this webinar, I’m going to give you 5 BIRTH PRO tips to support a long pushing stage of labor so you can achieve your goal of a vaginal birth.
- I’ll offer you my knowledge based on years of doula experience providing support to families.
- This webinar is great for birth partners as well to prepare the with skills so they can confidently provide support during your birth.
- Learn what to do when pushing takes longer than expected and expertly navigate the pushing stage.
Moving from SURVIVE to THRIVE in Postpartum – 4/28/21 7pm
- Are you feeling nervous about postpartum? It’s hard to know what to expect when you haven’t done it, and the challenges of postpartum are rarely discussed in true honesty.
- We often hear stories about sleepless nights and dirty diapers, but there is SO much more.
- In this webinar, I’m going to give you some expert tips to thrive in the postpartum time so you can welcome your baby with strength and confidence.
- You’ll leave this webinar with strategies to help you overcome your fear of the postpartum time and create the babymoon of your dreams.
Everything No One Ever Told You About Postpartum Intimacy – 5/26/21 7pm
- Are you wondering what intimacy might look like after your baby is here?
- In this webinar, I’m going to tell you everything no one ever told you about postpartum intimacy. This is something that very few birthing families think about until they’re in it. You don’t know what you don’t know.
- In our culture, intimacy is such a taboo topic (parents are sexual beings? Who knew?) that we are left with no idea of what to expect from our mind, body, and spirit.
- I’m going to tell you some big secret tips to support postpartum intimacy so you can safeguard your relationships, connect with your body, and have a positive and confident experience.
- I want you to overcome your worries and feel confident as you explore your postpartum body.